Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Petal n Jimmy.........

Go down 
+2
Firebird
Daisy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Petal n Jimmy......... Empty
PostSubject: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 pm

bananasplit + :Bananadance2 = :nanababy: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running::running: :running: :running: :running:
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Petal n Jimmy......... Stars1
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Oh what wonderful news for you at last Clare!! I shall have to pop over and visit the little pink blob, good job Jimmy and Petal! :Bravo:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

i cant believe how small n feeble it is!!! its face down between the other eggs at the mo n has this downy covering of creamy white fluff..... n a sorta 80's flattop hairstyle ontop of a head the size of a small pea....... Petal has been picking bits off it to clean it up n feeding it laying on its back and you can hear it squeaking n everything i tried to take a pic ......... but far to small for phone camera.... just looked like another bit of shavings lol......

egg2
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Awwwwwhh!! Yey!! Glad they finally managed to hatch an egg!! Don't worry if it sits face down - they have very weak necks to start off with and the do often look like they're about to suffocate themselves! :lol1:

How many other eggs are there? They might well hatch over the next few days!! :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Oh god yeah - how many in total??
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm

she laid 7 altogether this time but i sorta spoiled #6 cuz pencil was too sharp.... n it made a hole :swear: so she has 5 left to hatch ...... jiggle
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Petal and Jimmy, you finaly have a babe :kissylips:

awwwww Daisy I bet your feeling relieved now they've hatched one :hugehug:
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Heheheheh, Daisy, have you seen the new Ice Age film?? Sid finds some dinosaur eggs and draws faces on them and carries them round until they hatch.... I just got an image of you doing exactly the same thing when you said about the pencil!! :narc:

I wouldn't worry about breaking an egg - as it's their first clutch they'll probably do better with less chicks. :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:58 pm

CONGRATS GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!! Flowers :running: Flowers lol they will hatch every other day prolly until all hatch..hopefully you get at least 3 hatched eggs but heck with it being a first clutch Daisy & a live chickie your lucky girl friend!! WE CAN NOT WAIT FOR PICS!!!!! :heart_fill_with_lov :hugehug:
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:13 pm

There is still only 1 chickie as far as i can see...... but its growing.....!!! petal is so delicate feeding it and sort of rolls it back under her after..

Laurie ........ this is the second clutch the first 9 did nothing although she sat fast for over 6 weeks... then she buried them ..... so i took them out n they were all swishy. But she got straight back into it and started laying again about a week or 2 after and these are they

the chick that hatched wasnt from the 1st egg....... cuz the one with 1 on is still there but dont know which number it was....cuz seems the numbers have worn off....

cant help
full_of_it
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh gosh your still lucky though!! my gosh Della my friend has finally gotten fertile eggs from her eclectus parrots & its been like their 6th clutch! so shes ecstatic & so am I lol I get a baby! hehehehhee
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:40 pm

yay thats cool laurie ..... :)

bananasplit + :Bananadance2 = :nanababy: :nanababy: now ....... full_of_it

Petal n Jimmy......... 6771_106074953214_575233214_2108004_1159347_n

Petal n Jimmy......... 6771_106074958214_575233214_2108005_5052444_n
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:42 pm

pics are taken with my phone ............ cuz................ the ex took my birthday present with him :cry2: .......... i miss that camera sooooooooo much tongue
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Daisy!?? That's TWO Chickies I see :kissylips:

WOOOOOOOhoooooooo Petal and Jimmy :nanababy: :nanababy: :Baby:

Daisy the pics are beautiful, thank you SO much for posting them :heart_fill_with_lov
They look SO cute an' fluffy.......Petals doing such a good job being mum :hearts:

Your ex was a real meany taking your birthday pressy :evil3: I hope he drops it tongue
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm

seccond one hatched this am..... you can see the difference in size in real life but the pics are bit sh*t :(
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Daisy!..............your pics are........SO cool!!!! :heart_fill_with_lov
And I can deffo see the difference in size.........without my goggles on, LOL!!!

I don't even know how to use the flippin' camera on my mob' I know it's there somewhere nosepic :crazy: .............I did use it by accident once.......never found it since?......someone stole it......... :lol1:

Daisy, they are beautiful :kissylips:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:55 pm

:kissylips: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW look at the lil Fuzzy Wuzzy Bottoms!! precious!!

boing Congrats Granny!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Cheers guys jiggle ...... i keep trying to peep n petal just looks up at me all proud .....

but they look so funny when shes feeding them ..... fluffy balls with this wobbly red head attached and you can see their tinsy pointy pink wings sticking out... mad to think they will propell them into the air one day........hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 pm

hearthug ........ this is the bigger 1 just a min ago........... he was trying to stand up but his head kept flopping about ..... little luv....
bit out of focus i think i was too close ...... i sooooo need better pics !!!!

Petal n Jimmy......... 6771_106634198214_575233214_2114782_73968_n
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:08 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW What a sweeeeeeeeet fuzzy bottom!! arent they hysterical Daisy the way they act like lil drunks? lol
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 pm

yeah .....thats sooo it Laurie.....!!! they do look drunk lol....... really struggling to try n get some control hehehe i cant believe how quick hes grown...... oh Petal is out again i will try another pic :nanababy: :nanababy:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:38 pm

still rubbish pics .... but this is the little guy... and my new duvet n pillows and a box of the ex's cds in the background lol

Petal n Jimmy......... 6771_106644048214_575233214_2114867_5016651_n
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:15 pm

:heart_fill_with_lov AWWWWWWW Lookit that!!!!!!!! the pics are fine Daisy! we can see his fuzzy lil self regardless if their crystal clear or not!! *sigh* Ide love LOVE love! having me a pair of Kaks! dangit! you just cant find any locally here at all..bums me out!

CONGRATS! on the new Duvet!! lol you keepin the Ex`s CD`s? or using them to start a fire in the fireplace? LOLOLOLOL!
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Awwwhhh!! Hullo baby kakys!! :heart_fill_with_lov Congratulations on baby number two as well!!

The size difference is really noticable in kakarikis, I'll see if I can find you a picture of my Gracey and Deb's Dink when they were small.....
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Petal n Jimmy......... Img2456nf4

full_of_it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petal n Jimmy.........   Petal n Jimmy......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petal n Jimmy.........
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next