Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-11

photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Empty
PostSubject: photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)   photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Not to be left behind....heres a few of my brood outside.
aviary
about half??
diamond doves
snowball
white zebra finch
bengalese
canary chick3
canary chick2
canary chick1
bengalese
smokey
scruffy
cpt Jack
tabby
if that cat could talk what tales she`d tell.....lol
Finally took a few photos and actually managed to get on the computer to download them.
Back to top Go down
George
George
photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)   photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:32 pm

Awwhh! You got the doves then?? Sweet!!

Don't suppose you'll be wanting to sell that little yellow canary with the brown head will you?? I've well just fallen in love with him!! :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)   photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 pm

i saw some little quails at the garden center with a friend the other day ..... she so wanted some .... and there were diamond doves there ........ but not as nice as yours full_of_it did you eggs in the incubator hatch
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male

PostSubject: Re: photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)   photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:35 am

ahh yes ??....the eggs? I am now the proud dad of 14 little CP quails. lots of white ones and a few normals by the looks. took some photos but forgot to upload them? .....DOH!
14 was better than i was expecting after they got switched off for about 6 hours??
Am now after some lemon citrus sablepoots eggs??? lol they are gorgous little bantams and as my seramas hens both died over the winter....?? :hamster: :hamster: :hamster:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)   photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:34 am

What a great feathered and fur family you have :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male

PostSubject: Re: photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)   photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:25 am

cheers carol. i didn`t included the other cat, the 2 dogs, the 8 rabbits, the 2 gerbil or the goldfish upstairs? :lol1:
Probably best not as only the fish and birds were my idea....?
oh and the kakarikis lol
Back to top Go down
George
George
photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)   photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:47 am

Ohhhhh, I wanna see the rabbits!!! nosepic
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)   photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:18 pm

glad you got some quail chicks ..... i was worried... :lol1: can you keep quails n bantams together?

i still dont have any kakariki babies.......:cry2: im now thinking none of the eggs can be fertile :( but shes still being a good girl n sitting.... waiting she must be getting bored too by now surely .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)   photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

photos galore. (not to be out done?? lo)
Page 1 of 1