Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

a few new photos

Go down 
+2
George
wolverine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-11

a few new photos Empty
PostSubject: a few new photos   a few new photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:56 am

hi everyone,
i finally got round to adding a few more photos of my birds. This is Scruffy ( can you guess why she`s called that??lol) smokey the lovebird and a few of whistler i mananged before he decided it was more fun to try and land on my head?? well at least he`s becoming friendlier? lol
alt="Photobucket">[/img]Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
George
George
a few new photos Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

a few new photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few new photos   a few new photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:08 am

Awwwhh! Scruffy's well cute! I've always had a soft spot for the ruffled looking ones! :heart_fill_with_lov Whistlers markings are really similar to my green kakariki, except mine doesn't have any yellow on his head. How's Lyra getting on?
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-11

a few new photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few new photos   a few new photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:12 am

She a bit scruffy her self at the mo? astonished she in moult ( i hope) otherwise her new feather do is a bit wacky :lol1: i was watching the kaks today and the boys are still swinging both ways. i think riddick will have to leave them to it when i try the nest box again. he`ll have to sit in a cage next door and watch? :lol1: dirty old man hahahaha
Back to top Go down
George
George
a few new photos Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

a few new photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few new photos   a few new photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:17 am

Aaahahahaha! :lol1: The poor old thing, sounds like he feels left out! :narc:

I wouldn't worry about Lyra being scruffy, all the females I've had look awful during breeding season! Well, and most of the year to be honest! I gave Deb a little green female a year or so ago called Sid, and she was an utter state. She looked like she'd been stuck in the washing machine for three weeks! Lyra will probably stay scruffy all summer now but she should look a bit tidier after her autumn moult. full_of_it Just make sure if she looses a lot of feathers, that she's not in a draught or anything.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

a few new photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few new photos   a few new photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:24 am

Scruffy is a cutey and I just love the colors on Smokey.
Whistler sure looks full of spunk :kissylips:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
a few new photos Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

a few new photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few new photos   a few new photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:36 am

:heart_fill_with_lov ohhh love them all... Scruffy is a cute lil guy! kinda looks like someone rubbed a balloon on his head :lol1:
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Bertyboo
Kim
a few new photos Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

a few new photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few new photos   a few new photos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Beautiful pictures Wolverine,

Scruffy is adorable, I'm a sucker for scrumpled up birdies :heart_fill_with_lov

Smokeys colour actualy looks like she lit by neon!!!!! Beautiful! I keep going back for a looksee

Whistler :lol1: I love those pics! I to have picture frames that don't have corners anymore :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

a few new photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few new photos   a few new photos Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:02 pm

awwww scruffy looks a bit like a feather duster lol what a sweety........ and Whistler is lovely..... i dont think ive seen one with so much yellow and still with blue..... hes lovely...!! :Bravo:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a few new photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few new photos   a few new photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few new photos
Page 1 of 1