Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

members faces to name

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertyboo
Kim
members faces to name Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

members faces to name Empty
PostSubject: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:22 pm

I did click on something about faces to names, I'm ok with that :-) but didn't see any other faces :-(

Now I can't find it again :-) LOL.............Got to be the 2 lil' ole' brain cells, Dorris and Ethel lol
Back to top Go down
Ben
Resident Graphics Advisor
Resident Graphics Advisor
Ben

Male
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:28 pm

The names to faces thread is located on the gallery. You click the gallery icon thats at the top of the page. And there you can go to names to faces
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:44 pm

Beno, I'm sure you said you created some of the graphics for this site?!?!
WELL DONE 😄 They are really coool jiggle

I have been, and did go again to the gallery, but still no pics of anyone?!?

Please tell me I'm not gonna be the first pic!! If I do it lol!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:53 am

lol! dont worry everyones brain cells are functioning tip top!! its mine thats scrambled jiggle I have been having connection issues lately boing but I am working on uploading some pictures of my chubby mug! & my beautiful daughters picture, but funny thing is.. Suspect the gallery has been being a brat to me!! I am going to have to tell them about it, or I will turn a tad grouchy! soapbox

and yes Beno is doing our buttons for us!! hes done a fabulous job & we cant wait to finish displaying his efforts for all to admire :love:

Last edited by Piper38 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:11 pm

OMG Embarassed I was talking about MY two brain cells, Dorris and Ethel lol! not anyone elses!!

Got another question.......How do I get an avatar up?
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 pm

I knew you were talking about your brain cells lol! at times I envy that you have 2 you can name lol! I at times wonder if I have two at all Shocked hehe boing to upload an Avatar go to your profile & then edit, theirs special profile related links above that specifys Avatars, click that & you can either use one of the ones provided or you can use a URL from photobucket or upload one from your comp, if your still having difficulties you can send me the picture & I can fix it for you no probby!! jiggle I dont mind doing it one bit!!
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:13 pm

I put your Berty avatar up 😄
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:26 am

i feel stupid... i've only just found the gallery.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:28 am

cheers YAY! she found it! well heck george I still am working all the kinks out! so lol! no worries hopefully soon I will have the silly thing functioning correctly for everyone to utilize & enjoy soon boing
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:44 pm

Firebird wrote:
I put your Berty avatar up 😄

Awww thank you Deb jiggle

Thanks to you too Laurie 😄 but looks like I don't have to tax Dorris and Ethel lol!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:33 pm

no need to thank me! I am still trying to get the silly Gallery working! lol! boing makes me feel like I am doing something wrong, but brain cells or no! Suspect them buttons are just missing!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:34 am

its fixed now thanks to Debbie! What a Face hover thy mouse over thy pink dots! Doh Doh Doh
Door Bop confused LOL I love you Debbie! what would we do without your accidental discoveries?? confused1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:42 am

Cool! I just posted a pic there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: members faces to name   members faces to name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

members faces to name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Help-
Jump to: