Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

New Person!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Malie
Egg
Egg
Queen Malie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-23

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi all!

I am Queen Malie. The #1 King Julien fan in the whole universe!!

Anywho, that's kind of off topic. xD

I have two birds. Cockatiels, to be exact. They are both males, and their names are Ricky and Piper.

Here are some images of them...
http://fav.me/d1njzy5
http://fav.me/d1nk031
http://fav.me/d1nk06s

Well, I hope this place is active, 'cuz I have lots of birdie questions in mind.
Back to top Go down
George
George
New Person! Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Hiya! :hi:

I loooooove King Julien too! And Mort, gotta love Mort! :lol1:

Your cockatiels are gorgeous, such lovely markings! Are they tame? Do they have names? I used to have some tiels, two normal greys and a lutino - they live in my friends big avairy now. They're such sweet and clever birds, although mine weren't tame.

What questions did you have? I'm not a massive tiel expert but I'll try and help if I can! rub hands
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
New Person! Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:32 pm

:hi: and welcome,

Love your birds, Ricky looks like he's got some right attitude going on in second pic

:lol1:
Back to top Go down
George
George
New Person! Stars1
George

Female

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Bertyboo wrote:
:hi: and welcome,

Love your birds, Ricky looks like he's got some right attitude going on in second pic

:lol1:

:narc: Why have I only noticed their names written there now you've pointed it out? *Rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
Queen Malie
Egg
Egg
Queen Malie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-23

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:06 am

[quote="George"]Your cockatiels are gorgeous, such lovely markings! Are they tame?
quote]

Haha! Thanks! :) Tame? Well, when we first got Ricky, he bit. Oh man, his bites HURTED! But after binding with him, he's become a lot better. Piper was always dorky, lol. He just wants to be involved. xD
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
New Person! Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Those bites do hurt! One of our's bit like crazy when we got her last Nov', now she just bites hubby :lol1:
Back to top Go down
George
George
New Person! Stars1
George

Female

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Ouchy! My budgies manage to get me a lot - for a little bird they don't have have a lot of pressure in those bites! Luckily, my tiels never managed to get me. I should think I'd probably of had to cry a bit though! :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
New Person! Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 pm

jiggle sorry imlate in my welcomes BUT HELLO! welcome to bird paradise forums!! your tiels are gorgeous!!!!!! andyes I can attest to the bites being painful! Ihad a male go up under my nail before & seriously thought a wall ornament was in order hide soon as he realized I wasnt interested in courting his woman ALL WAS GOOD again! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:24 pm

ooops soz ....im late too splat ........ welcome and yeah..... lovely birdies wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person!   New Person! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Person!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Welcome-
Jump to: