Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyVT05
Egg
Egg
TommyVT05

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Empty
PostSubject: Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : )   Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi Everyone! :hi:

My names Tommy, owner of ~ Tommy's Pet Paradise ~ : "Home of the Rare and Exotics"
I am so happy to be able to join this group/forum and have the opportunity to learn from everyone. I raise the Fancy, Rare and Exotic varieties like the American Onagadori (World's Longest Tail Chicken), Red Junglefowls (Ancestor of Chickens - From The Pheasant Family), Grey Junglefowls (Sonnerat's Junglefowl), Phoenix Bantam (Show Quality), Bantam Modern Games (Show Quality), Old English Games (Show Quality), Champion Malaysian Serama (World's Smallest Chicken) and a large variety of Ornamental Pheasants, Quails & Gamebirds.

Hope you can come by my website sometimes to take a look @ all of them in details. It contains a wide variety of pictures, helpful breeding tips and more inforomation about these individual "rare" breeds.

http://www.TommysPetParadise.com/

:motorcycle: ---> !!!Please don't forget to sign the Guestbook when you are there!!! <--- :motorcycle:

Enjoy!

Take care and nice to meet you all : )

- Tommy

PS: My Yahoo Messenger & E-mail is TommyVT05@yahoo.com Please don't hesisite to message me on there or e-mail me with any questions. : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.tommyspetparadise.com/
George
George
Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : )   Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi Tommy! Welcome to the forum! :hi: I hope you enjoy it here.

Your birds sound awesome! I have some bantams too, I have a pair of d'anvers and two silver sebright sebright chicks (who are currently sat on my soulder pecking my ear half to death!). I also have some californian quails and some chinese painted quails. As well as my pigeons and other small aviary birds. I'm pretty new to chickens, I only got my d'anvers this summer, so hopefully I'll be able to learn some stuff from you. :chickie: Do you think there's any chance of seeing a few photo's of your lot when you get a few spare minutes?! I'm quite facinated bu the sound of American Onagadori's!

Right, I'm off to see if there are pictures of them on your website!! full_of_it
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : )   Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Tommy! Your website is beautiful! hearthug And that photo of the American Onagadori.... WOW! I'm going back there right now to make sure I see EVERYTHING on there! full_of_it
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : )   Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Hey Tommy! So happy to see you made it over here!

Guys you really should take the time to have a look at Tommy's website, his pictures are out of this world!

I really admire the time and effort you put in to sharing your birds with other people Tommy, long may it continue... welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay :hi:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : )   Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:32 am

Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Text_w10 Tommy!!! boing
SO nice to meet you!!! sorry it has taken me forever to welcome you properly like everyone else has...My lifes been Kind of wild here lately LOL!!

It is so nice to see another west coaster here!! I myself am from Oregon,...born & raised & now live in Kentucky! hope to one day call the pacific northwest my home again!! lol

I have thoroughly enjoyed your site Tommy! years ago, more than 20 to be exact, I myself had several varieties of Pheasants,Quail,some Doves,and of course some Bantams, cant forget the ducks & geese lol...Gosh I miss them..they are a world apart from what I have now, but the pleasure of their memory..is still vivid in my mind...my daughter has commented many times on her wishes to move back on a nice plot of land & rebuild what we had once..as of now I live in a subdivision lol no fun for birds such as you have..I had large flights netted with pools inside there enclosures...*sigh* what Joy they brought!!! your birds truly are gorgeous!!!

as of now I have one red bellied parrot (hatched in my incubator), one eclectus,one mitred conure, 6 cockatiels,several finches..ranging from common Zebras to Cordon bleus...one turquoise green cheek,2 pineapple green cheeks, 4 Parrotlets & a pair of Mustache Parakeets...Also (not currently living with me, but at a friends house) is several Bourkes mutations!

and I cant forget to mention..the numerous Chihuahua`s we breed & show!! :Sunshine:
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : )   Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi Tommy :hi: and welcome to BP

Your site is brilliant! It's now in my favs Daisy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : )   Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello !!! New Member From California, U.S.A !!! : )
Page 1 of 1