Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Baby GCC`s

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper38
Laurie
Baby GCC`s Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Baby GCC`s Empty
PostSubject: Baby GCC`s   Baby GCC`s Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:32 pm

I had to share a few of these pics I took of this yrs clutches lol
I am not ignoring your birds george I promise I will take my looksies when I have more time...I had to get these uploaded LOL!!!
Baby GCC`s Gcc__w10
these 2 normals have found their new mommas & daddies!!
Baby GCC`s Gcc_ba12
I havent taken any updated pics of the Cinnamon/Pineapple or the Pineapples LOL so they will be coming along with pics of "Monkey" our other tiel that Deb was present when we purchased him & then we also have pictures of our Parrotlets we need...such gorgeous blues/greens & one gorgeous american white (Dilute Blue) hen..
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Bertyboo
Kim
Baby GCC`s Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Baby GCC`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby GCC`s   Baby GCC`s Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:30 pm

awwww they're beautiful :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
George
George
Baby GCC`s Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Baby GCC`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby GCC`s   Baby GCC`s Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Awwwhh!! They're really sweet! I bet their new owners loooooove them :heart_fill_with_lov

Looking forward to the piccys of everyone else Laurie!! Hurry up!! tongue :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Baby GCC`s Stars1
Piper38

Female

Baby GCC`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby GCC`s   Baby GCC`s Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:25 am

full_of_it Thankies everyone! Piccies will be coming soon George!! be patient YOU! :lol1: I have loads of toys Im having to slap together for next saturday!! LOL!! I actually been making them damn things in my sleep & hit myself in the face! by accident! waiting dont ask me what I was making! it had to do with wire though LOL
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Baby GCC`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby GCC`s   Baby GCC`s Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:19 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at those little sweet faces :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Baby GCC`s Stars1
Piper38

Female

Baby GCC`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby GCC`s   Baby GCC`s Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:53 pm

they are so sweet! Sherry a (Friend & show breeder of Chihuahuas & Doxies) bought the last one & she adores her baby! she said its been a god send, because both of her birds (a african congo grey & a Caique) dont like being held, then comes "Little Buddy" (thats whats he named him) and he adores her, never wants to be apart from her & its made Sherry forget her troubles...thats what our birds do for us, without my fids on bad days & now Beulah, shes my angel, she now says momma & good girl,pretty baby & WOW! of course LOL!! and NO! very well..I smile inside & out when I think of that little biting machine LOL!! Carol, she only bites me, dont get me wrong LOL she dont bite unbearably hard, it smarts but its nothing to me, I yelled OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! very loud the other night & she said it back to me when she bit me right after LOL she knows thats the reaction she will get so she enjoys it alot, I say ouch! she makes the kissy sounds & says no no nooooooo! lol shes such a love & thats what Little Buddy is turning out to be for Sherry!! it warms my heart to no end!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female

Baby GCC`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby GCC`s   Baby GCC`s Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Beulah sounds like my kind a bird....I love those spunky ones.
I don't like getting bit but just knowing they understand in some small way makes me smile.
The reaction is exactly what she's going for the little monkey. She's very playful.
Billy is like that and he says OUCH OUCH don't bite when he's nipping at me...it's so hard not to laugh and I try so hard not to react when he's in that funny little mood.
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Baby GCC`s Stars1
Piper38

Female

Baby GCC`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby GCC`s   Baby GCC`s Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:25 am

oh gosh you GOT IT! Beulah is hysterical, when shes naughty & I MEAN VERY NAUGHTY! its back to her cage she goes..LOL! she has gotten to the point she Pathetically yells NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol so I stop where Im at & say bad birds bite! bad birds go nite nite! lol she simply turns to me & says No! no! no! LMAO she cracks me up! smart isnt even close to whats he is...she figures stuff out, she dont try to open her cage or anything, she just simply waits upon momma LOL! I get her out at least 4 times per day & she has play sessions & LOVES trying out the new toys im making for the bird fair LOL! thats gotten her in heap of trouble, she enjoys mixing up the pony beads LOL! waiting
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female

Baby GCC`s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby GCC`s   Baby GCC`s Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 am

She's going to keep you on your toes that's for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content