Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Canary Babies!

Go down 
+2
Bertyboo
George
6 posters
AuthorMessage
George
George
Canary Babies! Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:50 am

Taa daa! Here's my canary babies!! :heart_fill_with_lov

Canary Babies! Img0013kyw

Canary Babies! Img0019oaf

Canary Babies! Img0027akj

Canary Babies! Img0035bwb

I have like a million more of these but imageshack still hates me :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Canary Babies! Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:29 pm

awwwwwww George, they are so beautiful :kissylips: The little fluffy one in your hand is adorable lovey
Back to top Go down
George
George
Canary Babies! Stars1
George

Female

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:46 pm

He's cute isn't he!! He's a lot smaller than the other two and when they jumped out the nest the other day, he went and followed them astonished He's ok though! :lol1: Luckily with the avairy being in the shed, there's nothing nasty that can get him and it's not too cold or anything.

The brown one has a crest! Think the little one might have one too but it's hard to tell because his head feathers are only just starting to grow. waiting
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 am

hi george. your baby canaries look just like mine? all yellow and pied? lol my green one died after i put them in a seperate cage in the aviary to stop them being stripped of feathers by some one???? It was the other halfs idea so was not happy??
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:00 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at those tiny little fuzzies :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
George
George
Canary Babies! Stars1
George

Female

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:25 pm

My hens kept plucking my male birds head feathers out a while back. They can be a bit funny sometimes. I wondered if they were using the feathers for nesting material so I made sure I put loads of extra nesting material in and they still did it. I think they're just a bit nuts! :lol1: Sorry to hear you lost one of yours though Paul. They're so fragile when they're little. :cry2:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:13 pm

wolverine..................... have you counted yours lately ????????

they are allllll soo sweet.......... still havent brought myself to taking down my bananas nest box and they have 4 eggs now.....!!
Back to top Go down
George
George
Canary Babies! Stars1
George

Female

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Ooohh, that's good news Daisy! Hopefully they'll do a bit better this time around! :heart_fill_with_lov

Here are some more canary piccies whilst I'm posting a bunch of photos across the site! :lol1:

Check out this wiggy!!
Canary Babies! Img0405x

I can't make my mind up if the little weeny one has a wig or if it's just scruffy!... What do you guys reckon??
Canary Babies! Img0423psd

And this one doesn't have a wig but still manages to be absolutely gorgeous! hearthug
Canary Babies! Img0434t
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Canary Babies! Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 pm

George! It's DEFFO a wig in second pic.........well looks like it to me :lol1: Love the pics

Daisy, four eggs!!!! Well done Petal and Jimmy :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 pm

Beauties :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
George
George
Canary Babies! Stars1
George

Female

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:36 am

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd post a little canary baby update as the non-wiggy canary went to live with my friends Levi and Kira today. jiggle They already had one canary and decided it needed a companion. I know they'll take real good care of her. I'm going to keep the other two for breeding next season as they do indeed both have little wigs!

I have a couple pictures of her in her travel box waiting to leave. Unfortunately, I haven't got any of the other two. I lost all my photo's when my laptop broke and I can't work out how to install the program that came with my camera on this new laptop. Bop Anyway, here's Conchord the canary!

Canary Babies! Dsc00429iCanary Babies! W640

Canary Babies! Dsc00426bCanary Babies! W640

Sorry they're such rubbish pictures, damn phone!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Canary Babies! Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:50 pm

AWWWWW Love the pied markings on these bubs George!!! :heart_fill_with_lov there just gorgeous!!! confused I wish our Canary wasnt retarded,,, she lays a fresh egg in her seed dish & sits there & then when she gets all teh seed eaten out of the other cup, she then comes over to her converted nest & kicks the eggs out to the floor...eats her fill & then lays another egg in the hulls :crazy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Sponsored content

Canary Babies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canary Babies!   Canary Babies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canary Babies!
Page 1 of 1