Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Keeka our little angel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon
Chick

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Keeka our little angel Empty
PostSubject: Keeka our little angel   Keeka our little angel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 am

Keeka was our first bird.Such a angelic bird never a feather out of place but also so mischievous.She could get where water couldnt and always hid which was stressful at times but we always saw the funny side of it once we found her.The picture of keeka on the christmas tree summed her up,wasnt me i have not done anything wrong just after she had striped the wallpaper etc.Many of stories to be told of her antics.Was a very sad day indeed when she passed away,we will always miss her.Effected tovi in a bad way aswell we never realised how much a bird can be down.

Keeka our little angel DSC00655
Keeka our little angel DSC01598
Keeka our little angel DSC00981
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Keeka our little angel Stars1
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Keeka our little angel   Keeka our little angel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:10 pm

Awww I've seen many pictures of Keeka and she was just the most precious and cheeky little girl :love: It's horrible to watch their mates grieve for them :(

Fly free little Keeka heart
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Keeka our little angel Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Keeka our little angel   Keeka our little angel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:57 pm

:( she was such a gorgeous baby, she sounded so full of love & mischief! :love: it is horrible to watch a animal grieve & birds are one of the worst grievers..simon I am so sorry for your loss Flowers they never are from our thoughts!! & always hold a place in our hearts forever..

RIP sweet Keeka..
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeka our little angel   Keeka our little angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeka our little angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Rainbow Bridge :: Our Beloved Feathered Friends-
Jump to: