Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

incubators and kids dont mix??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-11

incubators and kids dont mix?? Empty
PostSubject: incubators and kids dont mix??   incubators and kids dont mix?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:36 pm

is anyone in need of a few kids.? free to any home. not really house trained but give them a go??
Came home today to find my incubator had been switched off at the wall. 40 chinese painted quail eggs due to hatch on friday?? AM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY.....???
Back to top Go down
George
George
incubators and kids dont mix?? Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: incubators and kids dont mix??   incubators and kids dont mix?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:37 am

astonished Oh noes!! What did you do?? Have you thrown the eggs out?? I guess it was a warm day so they might still make it if you turned it back on again?! Gah! I would of been well peeved!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: incubators and kids dont mix??   incubators and kids dont mix?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:50 pm

oh shite...... :evil3: .....did you manage to interagate any thing out of those pesky kids....??? like when it was they needed to charge there PSP soooooo urgently?? Bop or what ever other emergency they were having...
i thought just what george said it has been quite warm...... they might be ok ....or some of them........ id sooo have to give them a chance :prayers:

and no............ def dont want them :nap: ...... im only just getting rid of my own .....
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
incubators and kids dont mix?? Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: incubators and kids dont mix??   incubators and kids dont mix?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Argh!!!!! astonished

I hope they're going to be ok :fingerscrossed:

House trained or not, gonna have to turn you down on the offer tongue
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: incubators and kids dont mix??   incubators and kids dont mix?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:23 am

yes! turned it back on straight away and as it was so close to hatch date i have nothing to lose but let them run their coarse.??
Might try Lyra and a nestbox again soon?? even though riddick is taking like a man ( a WOman lol) more than her? :narc:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: incubators and kids dont mix??   incubators and kids dont mix?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:15 pm

r it friday.......?any babies yet....? :chickie: :chickie: :chickie: :chickie: :chickie:
i feel like a pacing father from one of those old 1940's black n white films......... waiting to see if my banana familly is going to increase in size ....... now im thinking about your babies too

:lol1: waiting

btw..........luv ya wolverine pic silly
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: incubators and kids dont mix??   incubators and kids dont mix?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:49 pm

hide so................ what happened.....???????

are the kids still there.....or did you find them a home??????

did any chicks hatch??????

:chickie2: :chickie2: :chickie2: :chickie2: :chickie2: :chickie2: :chickie:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: incubators and kids dont mix??   incubators and kids dont mix?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

incubators and kids dont mix??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Bird Talk-
Jump to: