Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper38
Laurie
My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP Empty
PostSubject: My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP   My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:28 am

:Bawling: I been putting this off, its hard for me to talk about my losses, I tend to run away from pain..but, I lost my Georgie girl yesterday morning she was found laying at the bottom of her cage with a broken neck..Cashew had something to do with that..anyways I know I am being vague here & not very open, but this little bird, that I raised from a baby & bonded so deeply with, she knew when I was sick, when I had a migraine, she would pace her cage until chantell would let her out & she would hop down on the floor & climb up on me & snuggle my face being quiet as can be just wanting to be close to me :cry: oh how im gonna miss this angel.

Fly in peace my sweet little bird with the human understanding & always ready & willing to go to any knew unsuspecting soul that walked through my door..I will miss your little quack quacks & kisses :kissylips:
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP   My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Laurie I'm so sorry, your Georgie girl sounded a very special little birdie. My heart goes out to you sad
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP   My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Thank you Kim, she was so sweet & precious to my heart...Im gonna miss the little thing so much!
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP   My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Awwwwwwhhhh Laurie! Not George! :Bawling:

Oh, I'm so sorry. Huge hugs from me and all my birds. I hope George is on one of the best clouds with the giant seed piles and endless apples!

:heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP   My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:22 am

OH Laurie I'm so sorry hun.
I feel your pain.
:Bawling:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP   My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:53 am

Thank you George & Carol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP   My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Precious Georgie Girl! RIP
Page 1 of 1