Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Relaxing upstairs with Momma!

Go down 
+3
Daisy
George
Piper38
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper38
Laurie
Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Img_5610
shes into everything!...she knows how to fly now & that means trouble..
Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Img_5611
she wont stop when shes told, so I guess the flying days are numbered!! especially since earlier today upon hearing me say NO! NO! she bit me quite hard!! sooooooooo..nosepic so I figure the wings/gameboy..will have to go soon, if I still want a sweet birdie!! lol
Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Img_5612
Here she just tastes my foot!! BUT!! thats short LIVED!
Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Img_5710
Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Img_5711
as you can see she is turning into quite the pistol!! OH YES & she steals soda pop!!
nosepic
Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Img_5613
This started out as a bite then turned into a kiss LOL!!! beulah tasted like grapes is why cashew decided biting was not the thing to do! lol
Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Img_5614
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:49 am

Awwwhh! I love Cashews face in that picture of Beulah tasting your foot! :lol1: He looks well unimpressed!

And I still think Beulah looks like a giant kakariki!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:02 am

LOL! shes going through a naughty stage..she reminds me of a child, you say DONT TOUCH! and she deliberately has to touch EVERYTHING you tell her not too! then she will fly straight up & land on your head, when you try & pull her down she hangs onto the hair for dear life LOL!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:45 pm

awwwwww..... lovely pics ....... and yeah Beulah does look like a giant kakarik...!!!! :lol1:

i put a link up somewhere i think to a page where it had about teaching not to bite..... but cant remember where it was now .....der...... ill go look lol.....
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Laurie, I Love Beulah :heart_fill_with_lov I can't get enough of her she's beautitiful heart
When I look at Beulah's eye's I see Berty...........soft eyes............melt......

Pic 5 looks likes Ivy in the background with the beak, bless :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Kim Beulah was a hoot last night! she knows how to maneuver the house now, LOL I went upstairs for a hot bath & nice soak, the next thing I know beulah is duck paddling in the tub with me screaming in total delight!!! like a little kid!! she was a MESS! but her child like enthusiasm was infectious :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:00 pm

LOL I bet thats going to be a regular thing with Beulah now :swimming:
No more relaxing in the bath on your own :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:56 pm

astonished just as long as she dont poop in my water!
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Yup! thats not nice I can vouch for the poop mishap!
Getting Berks back in the water washing thingy, she joins me in the bath quite a bit.............but she pooped last time :nosepic:and it sinks!!! it's not a floater!!

I seem to remember it was on your advice for me to bath with Berty :lol1:
GOOD advice too, apart from the poop tongue
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:32 pm

LOL NO! its not floaters.....it turns into POOP SOUP! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Yes all my birds that are afraid of water get to bath with mom... Daisy i just glad it helped Berty overcome her fear...that was so avoidable!! i hope she dont advice anyone else to do such as she told you to do!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:43 am

OH wow Laurie Beulah is just gorgeous...you have done an amazing job with your baby.
But then you always do :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:59 am

hearthug Thank you so much Carol! Beulah has been wondering whats wrong with momma today..Ive had one of my lovely migraines & all the horrid parts that goes along with it..havent had one this bad in ages..well she up & decided I needed to be screamed at in a really REALLY loud beulah voice..brings to mind glass shards,knives,hammers & brick walls! .. astonished she looked quite shocked when I took her out of her cage, grabbed her beak GENTLY & told her in no uncertain terms it needed to PLEASE stop!! after she stole a swig of sprite from chantell, grabbed a noodle from her plate & gave me a kiss (albeit a sharp kiss LOL!! she bit my lip & then ran her tongue over the bite I guess to say sowwy couldnt resist!!) lol but I think she could sense I was sick..she shutup! lol..I hope this leaves because she couldnt understand why momma wouldnt allow her to swim in the bathtub with me confused

They understand better than we give them credit for...
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:40 am

They all have their own special personalities.
Sounds like Beulah is quite the little clown and full of energy.
I love the spunky ones
:Babybird:

I'm so sorry you have another one of those horrible migraines.
:hugehug: big hugs to you
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:50 am

She is a clown! & yes you would love her...LOL!! she was just learning to fly when Debbie was here & it didnt take her long, you can ask Debbie how hilarious she is LOL!...her & Beulah had quite the relationship going LOL!! I think she can officially call herself Auntie Deb! jiggle Beulah thinks shes the Bomb! boing they can sense a birdie person a mile away & all my birds fell head over heals inlove with her....right now we are working on talking rub hands she copied me the otherday while taking her shower..I yelled WOOHOOO!!! & she copied me perfectly I about wee`d my pants LOL!! it was so dang cute! she mumbles alot, her sibling is already talking, bad part is that she does do....she likes to get her beak as close to my ear as she can & jibber jabber VERY LOUDLY! in my ear LOL!! her hot breath cracks me up!!im gonna have to get it on video...

Thank you for your concern over my migraine hearthug hopefully it will go away completely soon,this morning it has let up quite a bit!!
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:20 am

LOL that jibber jabber thing she does, she never stopped when she was on me - chattering away getting kisses and cuddles, she is a very sweet bird and I hope her biting stage is over and done with quick for you Laurie :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:26 am

lol me too!!! she has a big beak & even though it hurts! its still funny how she gets excited & clamps down hard, its over fast & you can just tell she couldnt resist doing it!! she gets a thrill chill run through her & goes withit! :lol1:
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Hehehe! Beulah's a right thug! tongue :lol1:

I hope your migraines go too Laurie, I've been getting a few recently. I normally get them when I've been worried about something loads and then, after it's over with, my head goes into overdrive. The worst thing's fuzzy eyes. I can't see all that great at the best of times but fuzzy eyes is just the worse. Makes me feel all mixed up. :crazy:
Back to top Go down
Hannah is Bananas
Egg
Egg
Hannah is Bananas

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:15 pm

I love your birds Laurie and yes it is really me sorry i haven't been on i forgot about this site and kiwi can now fly.......not good...so when me and my mom go get another bird we are taking her to get her wings clipped
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Hiya hannah lovely to see you back jiggle Where you been? lost in cyber space? nosepic

oooh so what other bird are you going to get rub hands

Wing clipping is always a BIG debate but if I got another bird I would deffo do it.
My Berty has full flight feathers but is too scared to fly, something must have scared the sh"t out of her when she was young (I don't know her full history) but she SO loves going outside in the sun :Sunshine:

So yep, clip the wings and give them the outdoors :Sunshine:
Back to top Go down
Hannah is Bananas
Egg
Egg
Hannah is Bananas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 am

I forgot about this site actually and we got a new parakeet and i named it sam
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Forgot us? :lol1:

Can't wait to see some pics of Sam rub hands
Back to top Go down
Hannah is Bananas
Egg
Egg
Hannah is Bananas

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:01 am

Yeah right he won't stay still for 1 second maybe one of him asleep but ill have to be sneaky rub hands
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Sneaky's cool :gogirl: :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:57 am

Oh Laurie Beulah has turned into a beauty...but yes give those wings a little clip and tame that birdie down :lol1:
Beautiful pictures :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing upstairs with Momma!   Relaxing upstairs with Momma! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing upstairs with Momma!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Bird Photos-
Jump to: