Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper38
Laurie
George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Empty
PostSubject: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:11 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 am

Is that Beulah in the first pic? They look beaky licking good those taters! And George and Cashew approved too lol :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 am

:bunny: yes that is beulah lol isnt she cute?? shes growing up
George attacked Daisy in that one pick LMAO she didnt want daisy getting to close to chantell..I was like what the heck you little brat..daisy didnt care though she just stood their like nosepic all the while george is hanging off her neck..
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:30 am

George! You lil bugger! lol Daisy's pretty thick skinned by the sounds of it - I dont think Daisy was moving away from food in a hurry! :lol1:

Beulah is getting bigger I'm sure, she looks a real cuddle monster hearthug
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am

:crazy: I sometimes wonder about Daisy!! the babies will bit eher nose & you can tell it hurts, she just sits there ..I figure oh well LOL!!

Beulah is different than any bird Ive had yet..shes unique..you will see when you get here..lol I wouldnt be surprised if you got one after the visit...
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:02 am

I dont need much encouragement when it comes to birds as you know :lol1:

Is Beulah really laid back then? I haven't heard too much about them at all to be honest. As for Daisy - well those retrievers are too placid for their own good sometimes, bless her, give her belly rub for me :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:40 am

Beulah is super layed back, wants to snuggle under my chin & up on my shoulder its the cutest thing...you will see what I mean.

Daisy is placid for sure lol shes a gentle little dork head lol
I will definitely give her belly rubs for ya..although gracie ann will be mad if I dont give her prego belly a rub as well c_laugh
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 pm

I've got a feeling that Deb will want to add to her family after her visit with you :lol1:
Come to that! I want a beulah but I wants all the lovely birds on here and 'I wants don't get', as my dear ole mum keeps saying :lol1: to this day! nosepic

Laurie, your vid is GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 pm

:lol1: Thank you guys!! if I wants did get Ide be in Deep poo! waiting yer dear ole mum is right kim!! my list is constantly growing LOL!!

im thinking Debs list will grow by a bird or two as well when she leaves boing
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Great pictures as always Laurie.
all my birds love mashed taters too wink
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 pm

:heart_fill_with_lov thank you carol!! yes I do believe cashew & george would fly through fire for mashed taters :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Simon
Chick

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Great pics.Mia and kiwi go crazy for mash,pablo isnt so sure yet as he wasnt when 1st given starwberries loves them so much now
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:48 pm

:lol1: yes in the beginning these guys, unless handfed by me, dont have a clue what real food is..they look at everything so guarded, like the veggies are going to jump out of the dish & eat them lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!   George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George & Cashew enjoy mashed taters!!
Page 1 of 1