Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Hello just registered :)

Go down 
+2
Piper38
Daisy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Hello just registered :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi ..... ive just registered here and would like to say Hi ...... ive posted on other Bird forums as 'May' so some people might remember me....

I got my 1st 2 house birds a year ago .... 2 lovely Kakarikis Phooey n Rosemary.... They have been fantastic and i so love these little mischevious birdies.... Unfortunatly Ive had some problems with Phooeys health after having heavy metal poisoning..... and he died on friday :crying:

i hope all my posts arnt this sad........ I will be looking for another male to pair with rosemary and posibly a second pair....... so hopefully ill be able to report some happier stories in the future.

so hello everyone i look forward to getting to know you all a bit.... :)

Daisy
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Hello just registered :) Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:14 pm

:heart_fill_with_lov Welcome Daisy!!! I am so sorry for our loss! :Bawling: I adore kaks so much & hope to one day be owned by 1 or 2 ..as it is here in the states, its difficult to come by kaks here :cry: there such beautiful little birds...you should be able to come by some fairly easily as theres several on here that raise them :Bravo:

I myself am owned by a sevral birds...GCC mutations,mustache parakeets,bourkes,finches & one plucked Eclectus that we are rehabilitating :Sunshine: I look forward to getting to know you & hearing all about your lovely birds, pictures are always begged for on here so be prepared LOL!! c_laugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Hello Daisy and welcome to the forum :flowers2:

I'm so sad to read about your loss, I recently lost a hen Kakariki 'Kiwi' and I know how hard the loss is, they deteriorate so quickly too. Fly free little Phooey :heart_fill_with_lov

I noticed you are in the Cotswolds - I'm just on the edge near Burford, if you decide to get some more birds then give me a shout as I'm sure between George who's a member on here, and myself, we'll be able to sort you out if you like full_of_it

Enjoy the forum - looking forward to chatting with you!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Deb....... Hi .......... yeah i got the addres of the forum from you i think on face book.......(although i havent been on there much) Im just down the road.......!!!! on Burford road nr Ciren..!!!

Def looking for more birdies......Rosemary is devistated after the loss of her mild manered janitor......(hongkong) Phooey......and she needs a new man......... Phooey was lovely bright colours dark green with really bright blue on wings and his red head was a really deep red...... they werent really a good pair as Rosey is much paler and has bit of dodgy head markings ....... id love to get a breading pair like Phooey and a partner for Rosey to match her....or even a little buttercup guy for her....

any help/info would be good
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Ooooh not too far from me then! I know of a lovely lady called George who has a gorgeous pair of 'buttercups' - infact I have a male from her called Dink (who you can find in the Kakariki section with his girlfriend Sid) :heart_fill_with_lov I'm pretty sure she's letting them nest again soon, I'm sure she'll be along to welcome you soon so she'll be able to confirm. Pretty much all of her babies go to people she knows, so watch this space Daisy and Rosey full_of_it
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Hiya Daisy! Welcome to the forum!

I'm really sorry to hear about Phooey, it really hits hard when they go... I'm certainly up for breeding my birds again soon so if you don't mind waiting a while (I'm in the process of building a new bird shed and don't want to let them breed until they're rehoused!) then me and Debbie can certainly sort out getting one up to you?! If not, and you find one sooner, please do pop back on and let us know! full_of_it And as Laurie said, we are photo maniacs!! :lol1: rub hands
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi Daisy! Welcome.
You've landed in a REAL good spot :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 pm

awwwww thanks everyone your really welcoming.......

Im looking about now for partner for Rosey .......but if i cant find 1 id def be up for looking at a baby George.....! Thanks :D ...... but dont really want to leave Rosey on her own too long poor luv :(
Back to top Go down
lisamf
Chick
lisamf

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 pm

hiya daisy and welcome
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:16 pm

Awwhh, yeah, kaks are such social little things, they do love company! I have a lone bird in my room and I always wonder if she's happy in there - I got her a friend but they didn't get on too well and the new bird didn't like being in the house and alarm called all the time. nosepic But little Gracey seems ok with my pet pigeon for company! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello just registered :)   Hello just registered :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello just registered :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Welcome-
Jump to: