Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

went to the garden centre

Go down 
+2
Piper38
Tel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tel
Chick
Tel

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-10

went to the garden centre Empty
PostSubject: went to the garden centre   went to the garden centre Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:14 pm

just for a stroll round as you do and well erm erm erm we saw this lil fella and I was weak I couldnt leave without him lol

went to the garden centre Kane008
went to the garden centre Kane014
went to the garden centre Kane010
went to the garden centre Kane009
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
went to the garden centre Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: went to the garden centre   went to the garden centre Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi Dawn :hugehug: so lovely to hear from you again!!!! I see you was smitten with this little lemon drop!! I dont blame you for being lured in by that little one,what a beautiful sweet angel "Congratulations on the new addition to the flock" :parrotsmile:
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: went to the garden centre   went to the garden centre Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Ooooh look what Dawnie come home with - and there's me thinking how strong you were! lol!

He's lovely - is he a lacewing Dawn?

Lovely to see you :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: went to the garden centre   went to the garden centre Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:33 am

awwwhh, he's gorgeous!! is he tame? i can see he's got his wings clipped?!

looks like he enjoys the simpsons!! :lol1: he's absolutely gorgeous - i would have had to buy him too.
Back to top Go down
lisamf
Chick
lisamf

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: went to the garden centre   went to the garden centre Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:05 pm

aaawwwww what a lovely little fellow
:kissylips:
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: went to the garden centre   went to the garden centre Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Dawn, you did a good job bringing him home from the garden center. He looks adorable :heart_fill_with_lov
And watching the Simpsons :lol1:
I had to go back and check George LOL
Back to top Go down
Tel
Chick
Tel

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: went to the garden centre   went to the garden centre Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:37 am

lmao George, yeah the boys liek simpsons lol. Thank you all for your lovely comments too, he is wonderful, not too tame to start with but with his wings being clipped when we got him, he cant get very far in the cage yet lol so easily gotten hold of and then sits on your finger now =0)
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: went to the garden centre   went to the garden centre Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Oooh, thats good news! i bet he'll tame up really nice. :heart_fill_with_lov I don't think I've ever seen a budgie with his wings clipped, I thought it was just bigger birds that had them done. I bought a little greeny budgie that would sit on my hand but as soon as she figured out she could fly away, that was it! :lol1: I never thought to clip her wings. So does this little guy have a name yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: went to the garden centre   went to the garden centre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

went to the garden centre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Bird Photos-
Jump to: