Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)

Go down 
+3
George
Firebird
unclechicken
7 posters
AuthorMessage
unclechicken
Egg
Egg

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi, and thanks for letting me join here.

Im a proud kakariki carer, i have 4 of the little angels!

Ill be posting some pictures on here today of them.

Theres Kasim, a lutino male, then tilly a lutino female.

And also Bungle and Kiki, both red fronted male and female respectively.

Ill also try to get some video of Kasim talking, he can chat quite a bit, he says.....

Tickle, Tickle Tum, Bitey, Bitey Boy, Bitey Yum Yum, Yum Yum, Good Boy, Bedtime (only when he is tired!).

I love kak's, they are great little birds, and I am blessed for caring for 4 of the little angels.
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Stars1
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi Jonathon - welcome to the forum! welcome

Sorry it was such a pain to get registered :compcrash:

Can't wait to see and hear all about your Kaks, they sound lovely! I've never heard a Kak talk either so I'm looking forward to you trying for a video of Kasim full_of_it

Enjoy the site jiggle
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Hello!! :friends:

I have kakariki's too! I have five, but I'm hoping to breed them again soon so I may have more in the future! angel The lutino's are definately my favourite, can't fail to feel cheerful when I look at mine, they're just such cheerful little birds. lovey

Looking forward to that video too! rub hands
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Hello welcome to the forum!! full_of_it Im envious of your Kak collection!! one day I would love to find me one for myself, although from the looks of things astonished their like potato chips! you cant just have one! jiggle I hope you enjoy the boards & post lots of pictures lol we are picture crazy here :Sunshine:
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
unclechicken
Egg
Egg

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 am

I have uploaded some pictures in my personal gallery on here.

http://www.birdparadiseforum.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-unclechicken-cat_u33.htm

Theres only the 2 Lutino's on there at the mo, gotta get my cam out for more pics of the 2 red fronted ones.
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:08 am

oh my goodness there just gorgeous!!! kewlpics I love there eyes!! I get to share my love for these gorgeous birds vicariously through George,Debbie,Simon & Joanne,Wolverine & now you..*sigh* I sure wish I could find me one of these beauties here!! Thank you for sharing these pictures, you must be very proud of these gorgeous fids!! jiggle
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm

awwwwhh! they're gorgeous!! i love that cheeky way they look at you like you're an idiot! :narc: mine do that all the time! (although probably with good reason!!). have you ever bred your birds before?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi ......unclechicken............... i know ive seen you on another forum....... cuz the name stuck...lol i love it ...funny as....... and think ive seen funny pic of a baby of yours that looked just like woodstock .....
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi Unclechicken, love your birds :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
lisamf
Chick
lisamf

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 pm

hi unclechicken and welcome
the pics of yr birdies are lovley, cant wait to see more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)   Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, im a proud Kakariki carer (4 of them!)
Page 1 of 1