Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

the start of my brood?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-11

the start of my brood? Empty
PostSubject: the start of my brood?   the start of my brood? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Heres a few of my brood to begin with,
When i can get the kak`s to pose i will try for a few decent images,? added a few of My new serama bantam chick in the babys form page.
fledgling zebra finch
febra finches

zebra finches

silver seabright cockrell
Photobucket
:lol1:
Had to add the last one as its the other halfs dog, lilly, looking really narky?? lol

Last edited by Firebird on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix some pics :))
Back to top Go down
George
George
the start of my brood? Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: the start of my brood?   the start of my brood? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 pm

Awwwhh, I love the photos of the zebbys, they look like they're in brilliant condition! I've got a couple chicks in a nest at the moment, still really weeny with no feathers - they seem to have three parents feeding them so they're growing really fast! :lol1:

That bantam is a gorgeous colour. And the dog/rabbit's sweet too! LOL
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: the start of my brood?   the start of my brood? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 am

:heart_fill_with_lov oh wow such gorgeous photos!! Im inlove with your zebras & what a cool looking chickie
THE DOGS ADORABLE!!!! :heart_fill_with_lov he does look a tad uncomfy wearin the bunny ears but SO ADORABLE!!! thank you for sharing these!!! LOVED them!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: the start of my brood?   the start of my brood? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:07 pm

First off - good luck getting the Kaks to stay still long enough to pose for you! :lol1:

Your birds are all very good looking and healthy!! you must be so proud of them!

As for Lilly - the expression says it all!! Bless her - I'd be narky too :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the start of my brood?   the start of my brood? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:33 pm

What beautiful babies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the start of my brood?   the start of my brood? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the start of my brood?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Bird Photos-
Jump to: