Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

If you could

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon
Chick

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-03

If you could Empty
PostSubject: If you could   If you could Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Have any feathered bird what would it be.
This would probably be mine :heart_fill_with_lov
Do intend owning a parrot preferably a amazon or 2 rub hands at some time in my life

If you could HyacinthMacaw
Back to top Go down
George
George
If you could Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

If you could Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could   If you could Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Gosh, who wouldn't want a hyacinth macaw!! :love: I found out about a guy who lives near me owning one and I'm so tempted to just go and knock on his door and ask if I can pet it! rub hands

I have loads of birds I want to own -

Firstly, my good friend Mr Turaco! :love: One day, I will get that bird in my handbag....
If you could N7095235731199838364yq3

Red Billed Blue Magpie. This particular one lives in Flamingo Park and she was lovely - she let me give her scratches through the wire and everything :love: :love: :love:
If you could N70952357314083002787sw0

And I've always liked the idea of having a really tame pet duck. I have this image in my head of taking it for walks on a little ducky harness. I love the big fat aylesbury ducks especially.
If you could N7095235738121865717xx6

And there are like, 50 million other birds I'd like! :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Simon
Chick

Male

If you could Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could   If you could Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:49 pm

No doubt there are 100's i would like,just not to clued up on to many birds,Are the photos taken at zoos or similar on the isle of wight.Me and jo are going to the iow this year
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
If you could Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

If you could Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could   If you could Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:03 am

simon wrote:
Do intend owning a parrot preferably a amazon or 2 rub hands at some time in my life

SImon you and I share the same dream bird! of all birds this is my dreamy one!! those I have known that have them as pets, have said they are the BIGGEST LOVERS!!! :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Bertyboo
Kim
If you could Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897

If you could Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could   If you could Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Amazons are beautiful birds, I love that picture, makes you want to give it a little tickle lovey
Back to top Go down
PigginRescue
Egg
Egg

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-09

If you could Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could   If you could Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:49 am

George wrote:
Firstly, my good friend Mr Turaco!

My god!! I went on holiday to the Isle of Wight a few years back and was walking around with that bird perched on my hand. It just sat on the little bridge in the exhibit, i put my hand down and on he popped!

Amazing! I often think of the little dude
Back to top Go down
Simon
Chick

Male

If you could Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could   If you could Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:24 am

Piper38 wrote:
simon wrote:

SImon you and I share the same dream bird! of all birds this is my dreamy one!! those I have known that have them as pets, have said they are the BIGGEST LOVERS!!! :heart_fill_with_lov

Such a shame its getting a rare and endangered bird,there is a hyacinth macaw at a zoo not to far from where we live and its the only one i have ever seen in real life.
Back to top Go down
George
George
If you could Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

If you could Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could   If you could Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Consider yourself lucky Simon, I've never seen one at all :cry: I made my sister take me all the way to Birdworld because they had one on the front of their leaflet and then when we got there, they didn't have one at all! Gutted!

And the turaco is amazing isn't he! :lol1: When you visit, you have to go to flamingo park!! Actually, it's known as "Seaview Wildlife Encounter" these days. It's my favourite place on the island :love: Get a local paper when you visit, there's always been a reduced entry voucher in there for the last few years.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Chick

Male

If you could Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could   If you could Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:44 pm

George wrote:
Consider yourself lucky Simon, I've never seen one at all :cry: I made my sister take me all the way to Birdworld because they had one on the front of their leaflet and then when we got there, they didn't have one at all! Gutted!

And the turaco is amazing isn't he! :lol1: When you visit, you have to go to flamingo park!! Actually, it's known as "Seaview Wildlife Encounter" these days. It's my favourite place on the island :love: Get a local paper when you visit, there's always been a reduced entry voucher in there for the last few years.

Ok thanks,we will take a look there.I will find the photos i took at the zoo and get them upped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you could Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could   If you could Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Bird Talk-
Jump to: