Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

At long last...some pictures for you all!

Go down 
+3
Carol
Piper38
PigginRescue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PigginRescue
Egg
Egg

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-09

At long last...some pictures for you all! Empty
PostSubject: At long last...some pictures for you all!   At long last...some pictures for you all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:49 am

So sorry its taken such a long time to show you my feathery flock.

Still yet to take some decent piccies of the Tiels' Alfie, Tilly, Beauty and Shady. as soon as my room is decorated, tidy and presentable, they will follow lol

Jojo, ducorps cockatoo, handed in as a vicious, woman hating bird that was impossible to get out cos she couldnt be put away again, taken 2 weeks after coming into rescue...

[img]At long last...some pictures for you all! Nov2728[/img]

At long last...some pictures for you all! 101_1572

Her plucking is improving, she still has a long way to go before shes back to full feather, but we have lovely fluffy bits that shes left alone, so fingers crossed!
Rosie the rosella

At long last...some pictures for you all! 101_1570

Ruby the rubino rosella

At long last...some pictures for you all! 101_1546

Few snaps of the canaries...

At long last...some pictures for you all! 101_1551

At long last...some pictures for you all! 101_1561

At long last...some pictures for you all! 101_1571

The very gorgeous red rump parakeets

At long last...some pictures for you all! 101_1560

and finally, the cheeky quaker parrots

At long last...some pictures for you all! 101_1556
having a mutual preen in that one ^

At long last...some pictures for you all! 101_1565
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
At long last...some pictures for you all! Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: At long last...some pictures for you all!   At long last...some pictures for you all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:13 am

:heart_fill_with_lov Oh my gooodnesss JoJo is adorable!! I have a soft spot for nekkie babies!! shes definitely proven she dont dislike all women huh??? lol

Alll your flock is lovely!! that mutual groom pic of the quakers was precious as well!! :kissylips: so happy to see you back on here!! we missed you!! xx oh and uhhh ahem!! I know I speak for the rest of this lot!! waiting we arent very patient about waiting for pics! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: At long last...some pictures for you all!   At long last...some pictures for you all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 am

Wonderful flock.
Look at that the terrifying cockatoo chewing you up there :lol1:
Precious. :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Tel
Chick
Tel

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: At long last...some pictures for you all!   At long last...some pictures for you all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:11 am

aww whar beautifl birdies, that first pic is adorable
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: At long last...some pictures for you all!   At long last...some pictures for you all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:26 pm

What a beautiful flock,
Yeah.......Jojo is a woman hater.........NOT!!!! wink that pic just says it all :love:

Mutual preening is just so cute :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
PigginRescue
Egg
Egg

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: At long last...some pictures for you all!   At long last...some pictures for you all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:42 pm

thanks everyone!

Laurie, sorry i have been slack with my posts etc, but the rescue has been SO busy! I am up to my eyeballs in guinea pigs and rabbits and am now at a point where im going to have to say no :(

I have to have a minor op on the 29th, well i say minor, the op is, but the recovery is slow and painful, so i will have heaps of time to be lounging around in front of the pc chatting to you all!

I am trying to catch the quakers in the bird bath in the aviary! They go nuts and have a proper good splash around in there. Its so funny to watch, but they hate the camera, vicious little sods that they are... lol

Yeah, my little jojo, woman hating beast that she is Rolling Eyes

She was a the sole bird until the old owners got a grey, and of course the grey being far quicker to mimic and learn etc, soon stole the limelight and poor jojo got cast to one side. So, athough she isnt centre stage here either (with almost 100 other pets to compete with..) she gets company all day, she comes out every day for her free time and cuddles and she is doing so much better.

I have asked for a grey for a joint birthday/christmas present as i cant justify spending that much money on myself! :prayers: wish me luck on that one....!
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: At long last...some pictures for you all!   At long last...some pictures for you all! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Awwwhh, they are all gorgeous! Jojo especially. Like Laurie, the nakey ones always make me go all gooey! My local pet shop have a naked grey, and awwwhhh my goodness, I just have to stop and talk to him!

Good luck with the christmas/birthday present rub hands
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: At long last...some pictures for you all!   At long last...some pictures for you all! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Hey Becky - lovely to have you back. Jo Jo looks so much happier since I saw her at yours.... she's a real woman hater in that pic eh? blah Maybe she just is a 'woman who cant be bothered to look after me' hater, that sounds more like it! Just see what TLC can do.... I'm so glad she's leaving those fluffy bits alone too full_of_it

All the birds look great, will wait for some piggy pics... the quakers look like cheeky monkeys lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At long last...some pictures for you all!   At long last...some pictures for you all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At long last...some pictures for you all!
Page 1 of 1