Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Go down 
+3
George
Piper38
Tel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tel
Chick
Tel

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:41 am

Some of you already Know me, but if not.....Im Dawn aka Tel/Telma/Telmadee lol, IM married with 03 gorgeous sons we ahve an aviary in the garden and a gorgeous Pearly conure in the house named Taome, we also have 02 guinea pigs, and my hubby recently gave me a chioce of another baby or....................a pig erm bit of a difference lol. anyhow sorry for the waffling on tis my downfall lol, looking forward to getting to meet you all x
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 am

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 11111110

I am so happy you decided to join Dawn!! hearthug We are a wacky bunch here!! the gang will be thrilled to see you!

astonished Baby or a pig? lol guinea piggy? lol hehe I only have one child but make up for it with a house full of everything from soup to nuts in here!! I hope your prepared to show me pics lol I make no bones about begging! full_of_it
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Tel
Chick
Tel

Female

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:10 pm

thanks for the welcome hun, when i said pig i meant a pot bellied hun, he loves them, either that or a teacup one, i have looked into it and have so far managed to make a stand on a no to both lol, i will post pics of my babies as soon as i get chance hun x
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm

:hearts: Oh I had a pot belly piggy years back on my farm in Oregon lol the little stinker used to rub its butt on the edge of anything she could LOL!! even my leg or hubbys legs..she loveddd scratches from us..itchy was her name!! lol

we had her for quite a while, then she went to another farm since she took to attacking the dogs for there chewies..me having chihuahuas, we knew she would make a meal out of those LOL! would be like a submarine sandwhich.. astonished

norti I look forward to those piccies!! I shall tell myself to be patient waiting if its even possible LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:54 pm

DAWN!! LOVE YOU!! :heart_fill_with_lov

Debbie's going to be soooooo pleased you've joined too. *grins from ear to ear!*

I'm with Laurie on the picture requesting... dare I ask how the budgies are getting on now?? Hope they are ok and there haven't been anymore incidents with them. And lots of love and scratches to Taome.

And mostly, I hope you enjoy the site. Laurie and Debbie have put a lot of work into it and as Laurie said, everyone's really nice (if a little bonkers) *cough cough laurie cough!* LOL

Last edited by George on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my god awful typing skills! :P)
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Dawn it's FANTASTIC to see you on here :Bananadance2

Cant wait for updates on the birdies, I bet Taome has come on soooo much!!

Welcome to the site - it's sooooo good to have you here Birdlove
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi Dawn, welcome to BP jiggle
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Aw, Dawn. I know we don't know each other, but I hope we become fast friends. I was on that "other" site too. Girl from what I've heard you are a fantastic person and I can't wait to get to know you.

As far as us being bonkers ------ nosepic about sums it up!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi Dawn and welcome.

welcome
Can't wait to see pictures especially when you get your pig full_of_it
Back to top Go down
Tootsy
Tootsy
Tootsy

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi Dawn - how's my little Taome doing? He has siblings here at the moment - am handrearing some of them yet again. Their parents never stop!!
Mind you I've also got greencheeks & blue greencheeks too. must post a pic when I have time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkb-birds.co.uk
Tel
Chick
Tel

Female

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm

AWW thank you all so very much for the lovely welcomes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Welcome-
Jump to: