Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

New graphics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New graphics Empty
PostSubject: New graphics   New graphics Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:54 am

I love the new graphics we have!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
New graphics Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

New graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New graphics   New graphics Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:10 am

Thank you jiggle I did these ones..still not finished either rub hands the portal is still on my mind, I havent given up on what I originally wanted..
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Bertyboo
Kim
New graphics Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

New graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New graphics   New graphics Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Graphics are great Laurie.............Me being nosey nosepic Whats your plans for the portal.........what happened to the special pic request full_of_it
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
New graphics Stars1
Piper38

Female

New graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New graphics   New graphics Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:09 pm

I disabled it for now, I have more than plenty pics, the plans are in the works, which means c_laugh still in my head lol Im trying to figure out which way is the easiest to implement my ideas & how to do it lol..I wish I had flash, because that would be the easiest to enable my ideas the easiest..too much money for the proggy so poop on that idea....

have you all seen videos on youtube that the person has slip through an editing proggy, and as the pages flip, one shoots blocks & then one dissolves & then one swipes & then one spins...now thats the current idea, because that one sounds feasible.. the irst one, was a little more complicated, but I want everyones pictures show cased at there best..Ive had a headache the last couple days so thats all that was accomplished, was these simple graphics lol too much thinking causes my brain to throb harder..I would like all of your ideas & inputs as well, maybe I should put up a post & ask you all what you think? what I havent thought of maybe you guys can and so on...how you all would best like your photos displayed? full_of_it
Back to top Go down
George
George
New graphics Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

New graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New graphics   New graphics Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:59 am

laurie, i'm sure anything you do will look fantastic! if there's anything i can do to help at all, you know where i am!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
New graphics Stars1
Piper38

Female

New graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New graphics   New graphics Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:00 am

hearthug yer so sweet george!! I may take you up on that offer full_of_it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New graphics   New graphics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New graphics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Ben`s Graphics Cafe :: Graphics-
Jump to: