Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Andes 2nd Photoshoot!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piper38
Laurie
Andes 2nd Photoshoot! Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Andes 2nd Photoshoot! Empty
PostSubject: Andes 2nd Photoshoot!   Andes 2nd Photoshoot! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:05 am

click it to view it! lol! Ande here showing how unwilling a participant I was for my new mom! she hasnt told anyone yet, but I bit the heck outta her for not minding me! and look SHES STILL NICE TO ME! I just dont get her! shes totally different than my other parronts! Suspect after a bite she just sits their & I KNOW I HURT HER! I wonder how many bites it will take to get my way!! boing and scare her!!
Andes 2nd Photoshoot! Th_adorable

Last edited by Piper38 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Andes 2nd Photoshoot!   Andes 2nd Photoshoot! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Oh, how cute is that! He sure wasn't happy with you. lol
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Andes 2nd Photoshoot! Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Andes 2nd Photoshoot!   Andes 2nd Photoshoot! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:05 pm

nope he wanted his way for sure the little twerp! nerner I had a bowl of freshly diced grapes,berries & apples, along with a dish of shredded greens,cooked carrots & broccoli, so he knew that he was gonna get dinner if he behaved himself lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andes 2nd Photoshoot!   Andes 2nd Photoshoot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andes 2nd Photoshoot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Bird Photos-
Jump to: