Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Woohooo!!!!

Go down 
+2
Piper38
Firebird
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebird
Deb
Woohooo!!!! Stars1
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Woohooo!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Woohooo!!!!   Woohooo!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:24 pm

I've only gone and got the 2 sweetest little birds in the world today haven't I?!?! jiggle

First I'd like to say how great it was to see you again Mue - yourself and Keith are so lovely, friendly and easy to get on with. I'd also like to thank you for our 2 new babies and wanted to let you know they were as good as gold all the way home, had finished ALL the corn AND pomegranite by the time we got back. I had a quick cuddle while Dave was setting the cage up and they were just lovely with me 😄 When I put them in their cage they went straight for the food and then the water... little babies were absolutely pooped so they are tucked up in bed now, before I covered them I took Meg out of her cage for cuddles and I've never seen her neck stretch so long!! She id definately interested and Harv was too :love:

I got to see all of Mue's little babies and they are just TOO gorgeous, you do wonders with them Mue!! respect

That teeny tiny Bluethroat - so tiny it's untrue, and absolutely thriving under your care :love:

Ok I'll shut up now getting all gushy!

Thanks again Mue - you are the best! Flowers
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Woohooo!!!! Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Woohooo!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohooo!!!!   Woohooo!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:48 pm

jiggle :love: Congratulations Debbie :love: jiggle
NOW we expect tons of pics! share the love lady! you know im gonna drool! over those birds lol

I am so happy for you though! Meg has herself a new mate *how precious* that will be for you..
I wish I lived near you all to share the joys & meet everyone!!

nerner Get busy snapping photos missy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Tootsy
Tootsy
Woohooo!!!! Stars1
Tootsy

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Woohooo!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohooo!!!!   Woohooo!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Deb it was great to see you both again too. My little kitchen feels very empty now, no little tweets in cages at all No
Mind you the next littlees from the brooders will soon grow and fill them again 😄
I'm pleased you got home safely with the two babies. I can say in all honesty that I have no problem at all with the thought of them living with you as I feel you are like me and have a lot of respect for these little feathered creatures. I have a knack of "reading" people when I meet them and you are one great lady for these two little dears, remember any questions just ask me! and if the unthinkable happens and you have to part with them please get back in touch. Will eagerly await updates & pics
All best wishes to you and your feathered family (+ your little daughter!).
Mue
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkb-birds.co.uk
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Woohooo!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohooo!!!!   Woohooo!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 pm

jiggle Congratulations on your new additions.

I can't wait to see pictures lovey
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Woohooo!!!! Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Woohooo!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohooo!!!!   Woohooo!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:24 pm

woohoo Deb pics? 😄
Back to top Go down
Tel
Chick
Tel

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Woohooo!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohooo!!!!   Woohooo!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:24 pm

bit late but grats hun xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Woohooo!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohooo!!!!   Woohooo!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woohooo!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Bird Talk-
Jump to: