Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Victor! Nooooooo!!

Go down 
+2
Piper38
George
6 posters
AuthorMessage
George
George
Victor! Nooooooo!! Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:36 am

Guys, I'm gutted to be writing this in here but my grubby old Victor has literally just snuffed it Shocked

I was sat on the laptop and I heard a thud, he'd fallen off his perch and was sat awkwardly on the floor, I picked him up carefully and sat him on my lap, where he slowly stopped breathing. My poor little old man.

Aww, I'm really going to miss Victor. He was special in the extreme, he made me love budgies! I never thought that would happen, ever! I just hope my grandad will take him onto his cloud up there now and Victor will convert him as well! Grandad was a budgie hater, but I remember at his funeral, I went and looked in his bird room and found a cage full of them! Hehe! I hope Plucy will be ok, they were like two peas in a pod. I guess she has Laurie for company, even if they don't get on most of the time!

I can't really think of anything to say about him, I didn't have the little guy long. I loved him though! Here are a few pictures of him, looking super happy and gorgeous! lovey

Victor! Nooooooo!! Img1335vk6

Victor! Nooooooo!! Img1546fd6

Victor! Nooooooo!! Img1263yd3

Victor! Nooooooo!! Img1353qp7

Right, I guess I better go find a good spot to bury him cos he can't stay on my floor all night.

Fly free little buddy, fly free!!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:31 am

sad awwww that poor little guy!! I remember when you got him george & he did seem like such a sweet old man! he sure looks way better in these pics than when you first got him! you took him from a unhappy life to one of love "You did him good!" & added richness & a wealth of Love he never would have had otherwise & your granddad will now take him under his wing heart just him knowing he came from you, they will join forces in watching over you now Birdlove Bluebird fly free little victor!! angel Flowers hugs xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Anonymous

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:46 am

OMG! George, I'm so sorry. When I read the title of your post, I had to quit chewing my supper. I just couldn't believe it.

Fly free, little Victor and watch over your Mum.
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Oh George I'm so sorry to hear your sad news sad

Fly free little one heart
Back to top Go down
Joanne
Egg
Egg

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:39 pm

So sorry for your loss George xx
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:17 pm

Aww, thanks guys, I feel a but better already! I feel so bad for Plucy though, poor bird seems to have been looking for Victor and calling for him. Might just be my imagination though. dontknow It is overactive at the best of times!
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:28 pm

Awww no it's not you - they do mourn for their friends, nearly broke my heart to see Spunky call when we had that spate of her partners dying ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:26 pm

Oh George I'm so sorry to hear about Victor xx
Back to top Go down
Cara
Chick
Cara

Female
Number of posts : 73

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:07 pm

sorry to hear of your loss George sad
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:19 pm

Thanks guys! I still miss him, poor miserable old git! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victor! Nooooooo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor! Nooooooo!!   Victor! Nooooooo!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor! Nooooooo!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Rainbow Bridge :: Our Beloved Feathered Friends-
Jump to: