Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Share | 

The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Fledgling

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:44 pm

so heres a few pics of them

Gilbert Greeny at the top and Little Gem Greeny at the bottom

Little Gem Greeny stuffing in some lettuce......she is not so little now....!!!!

and finally the entire Greeny family on Debs Boing being tormented by a teddy....!!! thats the old girl Rosey Greeny at the top

Back to top Go down
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Giiiiilllllllbert, you hunky thing! :heart_fill_with_lov I'm not surprised he's got two wives! :lol1:

Whenever I see the green ones, I always send myself into a little day dream about walking through New Zealand and seeing lots of them in the trees..... *sigh* Birdlove

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:45 pm

yeah me too George...... there are several projects going on to relocate and establishing Kakarikies on islands off the north west... no EAST coast where they have eliminated predators that have been introduced. there are no native predatory mammals in NZ and the introduction of them from other places caused them to almost be extinct in the wild ..... numbers are increasing now tho which is fab..... id love to go over and volunteer at some of the sanctuaries ..... would be so lovely to release them into the wild or help out with monitoring numbers and stuff like that...... its a dream i have for when i win the lottery lol...... i will def need a traveling companion ....... so we could day dream together :hiking: :hiking:

Last edited by Daisy on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
George
George

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Hmmmmm, I wonder what the chances are of us both winning the lottery at the same time! :lol1: ...if it happens we're definately going!! full_of_it

My old geography teacher (Miss Topless..... ahahahahahahahah!! Still makes me laugh!!) was from New Zealand and she'd never heard of kakarikis!! I was like 'WHAAAAAAA??!!' She said they have big problems with pet cats and the introduction of rats. Ewww, really, who'd introduce rats!! astonished

Anywaaaaayyyy..... one day, we shall visit New Zealand!! (Maybe in our dreams!!).

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 am

OH they are just gorgeous.
I love the green family :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:10 pm

if i win proper George ...... not like just a tenner lol..... then i would even pay n everything..... buy an island......... fill it with birds........... get Laurie down to shoot the vermin :hamster: shoot LOL ........ sorted.... we could have our own "bird paradise" island with a nice big log cabin and all take turns staying ..............................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

............. WAKE UP YOUR DREAMING..........!!!! :nap:
Back to top Go down
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:24 pm

NO don't wake up that's the perfect dream.
:parrotsmile:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:58 am

I will definitely take care of the vermin for the chance to stay!!! does my services include room & Board & food??? :rocker2: I will even serenade the birdies & residents on the bird paradise island!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Daisy
Fledgling

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 pm

aaah... ok....... :nap: Carol you have to bring Pete tho ....... hes gorgeous..... we could have a garden n grow loads of fruit for us n the birds ............ but we might need to organise a bunch of ..... sexy surfer type kiwi guys to deliver our weekly shop ..... in just board shorts n 6 packs ..... eherm...... and Laurie of course...... !!!! we can all have a room each with a balcony n everything where the wild birds can come n feed....n we can look out at the lovely views while we enjoy a late brecky in the warm sun

sh*t were gonna need internet connection........... we might have to get a satellite or something lol...... hmmm might need george to win too lol...!!!
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:32 am

Daisy, I love your Greeny family, they are beautiful :heart_fill_with_lov

Your bird Paradise island sounds wonderful :parrotsmile:
If I win the Lotto can I come too :hiking:

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Kim......... if i win the plan/dream was ..... you could all come too................ you might have to clean Lauries room tho cuz im not doing it tongue ........
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:16 pm

LOL Laurie can clean her own room nosepic .........I'm gonna be a stow away LOL

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

nosepic SCREW cleaning Ima get me some nekkid KiWI hotty to do it!!

Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:20 pm

oooOOoooh............can the rest of us borrow him occaisionaly :lol1:

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm

OH lordie no I hate sloppy seconds tongue LMAO.. here take yer pick I will make sure theirs enough dudes to choose from...kinda like a KIWI BUFFET! :evil3:
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down
George
George

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:58 am

Aaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAHHAHHAAHAHAAAAHHH!! OMG, that just actually creased me up!! :narc:

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 pm

LOL LOL LOL

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:19 pm

tongue glad you liked it!!!!

Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:05 pm

jiggle Laurie ....... that soooo made my day lol...LOL LOL LOL i'll have the guy in the middle at the back with the long hair :aliendrool: could watch him doing a bit of polishing norti
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:36 pm

:evil3: Daisy I agree! thing is we would end up........ AHEM! *Polishing him* LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....   

Back to top Go down

The Greeny family were feeling a bit left out....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Bird Photos-
Jump to: