Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Hello from Bertyboo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertyboo
Kim
Hello from Bertyboo Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Hello from Bertyboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bertyboo   Hello from Bertyboo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Hi everyone 😄

I love the site and the colour is sooo calming on the old eyeballs What a Face

Will take me a while to get head round the site cos one of my two brain cells, aka Dorris and Ethel, has decided to go on hols.......no prob's though.....cos I have her passport lol!
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bertyboo   Hello from Bertyboo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Heyyyyy Kim - lovely to see you here :love: woohoo

It seems the colours suit everyone - I'm so glad, I thought I'd overdosed you all with the purple lol!

Not that I'm saying you will - but if you need a hand posting pictures then give us a shout silly

welcome Flowers
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bertyboo   Hello from Bertyboo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Yep! need help with pics, don't know where to start............only cos Dorris is still AWOL! lol!
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bertyboo   Hello from Bertyboo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:03 pm

Much the same as other forums, put your img link from photobucket and press send like a normal post... Bob's your Uncle What a Face
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bertyboo   Hello from Bertyboo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:09 am

welcome Kim!! so happy to see you over here on bird paradise Daisy hope you enjoy it here, the forum is just beginning but I think its gonna be a huge success & loads of fun! anyways you know were all crazy anyways LOL! nerner George will be thrilled to see you here
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bertyboo   Hello from Bertyboo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:22 am

I am indeed thrilled! lol! You know me so well Laurie! Hehe!

Anyway, welcome Kim!! Oh, my mum says hi and you have to bring your outlaws round with you for a cup of tea! Hehe! How is the gorgeous Berty?

xxx
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bertyboo   Hello from Bertyboo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Thanks Laurie 😄

Hi George, Hi Georges Mum. I will deffo bring the Outlaws with me, looking forward to that cup of tea................. we still haven't booked the ferry!! We were waiting for one of their offers to come up, doesn't look like it's gonna happen so will book it asap 😄

Berty's doing very well jiggle She's put a bit more wieght on woohoo
xxx
Back to top Go down
Simon
Chick

Male
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bertyboo   Hello from Bertyboo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:23 am

Hi Bertyboo welcome to the board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bertyboo   Hello from Bertyboo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Bertyboo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Welcome-
Jump to: