Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Pancho and Sergio :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
George
George
Pancho and Sergio :) Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Pancho and Sergio :) Empty
PostSubject: Pancho and Sergio :)   Pancho and Sergio :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:25 pm

My mexican house finch babies left the nest today! Well, they got forcibly evicted by a zebra finch but they're plenty big enough to look after themselves bar the seed eating so it's all cool! jiggle

I've called them Pancho and Sergio - mexican names - as mum and dad are called Emilio and Jaunita. Seemed fitting! :lol1:

I think the zebs must have been trying to get in their nest for quite some time as Pancho has some toes missing... I think prehaps they got pulled off when he was teeny. But he's ok, a bit slippy when he lands but he'll get used to it pretty quickly.

Now I'm gunna stop chatting and post some pictures!! Wheeeey!! They are sooooooo cute! :hamster:

Pancho -

Pancho and Sergio :) Img0011l

Pancho and Sergio :) Img0043udj

Sergio -

Pancho and Sergio :) Img0123

Pancho and Sergio :) Img0136g

Pancho AND Sergio -

Pancho and Sergio :) Img0075f

I'm a perch! :lol1: -

Pancho and Sergio :) Img0093q

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I just love these little guys! :heart_fill_with_lov
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Fledgling
Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Pancho and Sergio :)   Pancho and Sergio :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:20 pm

awwwwwww........................ full_of_it lovely...........
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Pancho and Sergio :)   Pancho and Sergio :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:11 pm

awwwwww..................thats the bestest..........love you Pancho and Sergio :heart_fill_with_lov

George those pics are so beautifull :kissylips:
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pancho and Sergio :)   Pancho and Sergio :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Thanks guys! They're the cutest little things. They're not at all colourful or anything but they really are beautiful. I'm not sure why but they remind me of frogs?! I think it's that first photo that does it... it's the big eyes I think! :narc:

I'll have to get the baby canary pictures up for you. Imageshack was being really slow when I posted these so I didn't bother the other day. I'll give it a go in a minute and see if it decides to work for me. rub hands
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pancho and Sergio :)   Pancho and Sergio :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 pm

I can't stop looking at the first pic and thinking frog now!!! :lol1: still a beautiful frog :heart_fill_with_lov

What's happened to the canary pics?.........must be a million minutes since that minute you were going to have another try.........impatient?........me?............nawwww :lol1: waiting
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pancho and Sergio :)   Pancho and Sergio :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Does he kind of look like a frog to you too or am I just slowly going bonkers??

I'm off to do Diego's medicine and shut the shed and then I shall be straight back to upload some canary pictures! waiting
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pancho and Sergio :)   Pancho and Sergio :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm

No, he doesn't look like a frog..........much :lol1: ........Only joking he's a little cutie pie :heart_fill_with_lov

How is Diego?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pancho and Sergio :)   Pancho and Sergio :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pancho and Sergio :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Baby Diaries-
Jump to: