Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

my new serama bantam chick

Go down 
+3
Bertyboo
George
wolverine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-11

my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:07 pm

cheers george.
good news is we caught 1 huge female rat last night. the big metal trap with spikes worked a treat rub hands
Back to top Go down
George
George
my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Stars1
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:02 am

Hahaah! I saw the pictures Anne put up on facebook! Was a big old thing wasn't it! Urghhh!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Carol

Female
Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:02 am

OMG the RATS again.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:06 am

:evil3: NEED ME some THEM FREDDY KRUEGER RAT TRAPS!!! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! I could so get into this!! ............................... :swear: HATE RATS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:29 pm

wolverine wrote:
good news is we caught 1 huge female rat last night. the big metal trap with spikes worked a treat rub hands

That trap sounds pretty cool, where did you get it from?
The ones I've got don't have the Kruger Spikes :lol1: needless to say I've never caught one in my traps..........but they always get the food in the food i put in it :evil3:
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:26 am

Not sure where we got the metal trap from?? the wooden one had a baby one last night though. the other halfs dough and seed balls seem to be working as bait? hahahahaha
final got round to finding the geoff pictures as well?
Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:12 am

Awwwhhh! That's a sweet photo! Would he get any bigger than that? Ohh, I really want one now! I could walk round with a pigeon on one shoulder and a chicken on the other! :lol1:
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:16 am

i think you`d get some strange looks in morrisons with a chicken on your shoulder :lol1:
He will get a bit bigger. My fully grown cockbird is a bit bigger than a fancy pigeon. they do have quite large tails and pointed wings for a small bird though.
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:21 am

I quite often walk to the letter box with a pigeon on my head and get weird looks from the cars that go past! :lol1: I took him one time and a school bus pulled in the bus stop opposite, I felt a little stupid! :narc:

If I was to get a bantam or two, could I keep them in with my pigeons?
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:02 am

:heart_fill_with_lov Awww what a adorable little chicken..I love the dainty little bantams..do the roosters have a tendency to be aggressive like most Banta roosters do? LOL my bantams I had years back always had little man syndrome c_laugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Thats a lovely pic Wolverine, chick and beautiful girl :heart_fill_with_lov
Is she your daughter? She's going to break some hearts when she grows up! What a beauty!
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:30 am

thanks everyone.
yes they can be a bit aggressive. little man syndrom is right>lol
probably best not to put them in with pigeons george unless the aviary is tall and the pigs can fly up out the way?
thanks kim. i will tell lucy what you said. she is my daughter but only by proxy?? not by blood. shes 12 going on 16, stressy lttle cow. lol
:lol1:
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:25 pm

OMG! Stressy little cow just about sums it up for that age, I've been there too :lol1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new serama bantam chick   my new serama bantam chick - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new serama bantam chick
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Baby Diaries-
Jump to: