Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

babies all over the place.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-11

babies all over the place. Empty
PostSubject: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:02 am

Got my first gen Malasian (??) Sarama Bantam Chick out today. hopefully get a few more i the next few days. Plus Lyra the lutino kakariki is still sitting pretty on her eggs due at the end of the week. As for the zebra finches and bengalese finches in t aviaries...!! eggs and chicks aeverywhere? tweet :hatching:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
babies all over the place. Stars1
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:16 am

Congrats!! I will have be posting pics im figuring next month of the baby nursery...everyone here usually gets there baby fix from myself,george & mue lol ADD one more if you start posting pics lol :hatching: babies everywhere is one way to put it hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male

PostSubject: Re: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:27 am

CHeers Laurie,
Will try my best over this wknd to give you all afew piccies. I`m ashamed to to say that i am a fully trained photographer in a past life/job.? :lol1: dont do it as much as i would like now but am thinkin of startin out again??

Lovin your pied lookin cockatiels by the way. am thinking of increasin my flock with a few. would love some like those??
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:33 am

Drunk how awesome to have a profesional photographer on the forum rub hands I look forward to a nice selection hehe our george has done a fine job of posting some gorgeous piccies of her pigeons & kaks....

if you were near me Ide be placing the Tiels in your flock..looking to place them & free up some space in my bird room lol...the male is gorgeous in person..that female is a lovely cinnamon the male is predominately White with the lace pied markings down the wings...he is a looker..I thought they had a home, but the fellow didnt reply back..I was offering a deal on the too! :chickie:
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Chick
wolverine

Male

PostSubject: Re: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 am

Now i`m really gutted.?? :cry:
know what you mean about free space. i got some bantam cockeralls to find homes for before i can move my cockatiel and love bird outside. Sadly both their parnters died over the winter so am thinkin its time to treat them? lol
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:42 am

Woooo!! Go Lyra!! full_of_it I'm surprised she's nested so quickly tbh, she must be really settled in!

Please please please can we have some baby bantam piccys? I love little fluffy chicks! And photos of everything else of course! tongue
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:45 am

waiting and here i was accused of bein the pic obsessed one............................ tongue
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:46 am

Hehehehehehehhhhhh!! tongue Point taken!
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:48 am

:lol1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: babies all over the place.   babies all over the place. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

babies all over the place.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Baby Diaries-
Jump to: