Bird Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bird Paradise

From Amazons - Zebra Finches, we cater for every species here. We are your A - Z of birds.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ***VOTE FOR BIRD PARADISE***  

Hi all :)) Introducing Toto

Go down 
+2
Bertyboo
Toto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toto
Egg
Egg
Toto

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Empty
PostSubject: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:38 pm

Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Toto

Hi everyone :)

My name is Lisa and I'm from Cape Town :) Toto is my birdie and he/she is gorgeous!!! I'm nuts about this bird! :))

I've been bugged by my nearest and dearest (Bertyboo) for ages to get online and talk birdies :) I'm glad I'm finally on here.

The picture above was taken today using my webcam so its a bit grainy and doesn't show Toto off very well but I hear that some of you have seen more 'glam' photos of him already :))

BTW, this is the first time I have ever joined a forum :) Cool
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Stars1
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:54 pm

boing boing boing boing boing
:love: :love: Hiya Lisa :love: :love: Welcome to Bird paradise...................
YAY........my 'Bugging' work then lol!
Back to top Go down
George
George
George

Female
Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:26 pm

YEEEEEEY!! Hello Lisa! Kim has told us all about you lol!

Glad you've signed up to the site and hope you enjoy it. We will all look forward to stories and pictures of Toto! He is gorgeous :love:
Back to top Go down
Tootsy
Tootsy
Tootsy

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:29 pm

If Toto is older than 2years then he is a SHE!! I have one exactly like her here (she is 9 yrs). Males have a pink ring around their neck when mature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkb-birds.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:14 am

Hi and Hi all :)) Introducing Toto 18 ! It's good to have you and Toto here.
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female
Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 am

jiggle boing jiggle Hiya! Lisa..Welcome to the forums..I look so forward to hearing all about Toto & seeing more of this gorgeous bird of yours norti We never get sick of pics! infact we are awesome beggars!
lol!

KIM!!!!! Your constant begging payed off, now we can all enjoy Lisa & Toto 😄
Back to top Go down
http://www.birdparadiseforum.com
Toto
Egg
Egg
Toto

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 am

Hi all :)))) I will post some piccies later in the week......all with the webcam so not the best but they do show off his/her character.

He's going through a big moult right now and he's 15 months old. I really don't know if Toto is a boy or girl. I had thought a girl becasue of her bonding behaviours but yesterday and I thought I might, just MIGHT have seen a hint of pink/rose developing on his ring...........time will tell!!!!! I'm so excited to finally find out if I can say 'He' or 'She' without having to flip between the two.

What a Face

Will keep you all posted on developments!!!!

Thanks! 😄
Back to top Go down
Firebird
Deb
Firebird

Female
Number of posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:36 pm

welcome Hey Lisa - it's so lovely to have you here at last. To tell you the truth you already feel like part of our little family on here, all through your Mum of course Daisy

It's frustrating not being able to call them a definate him/her isnt it?!?! lol!

I find out in 10 days whether my little Blu is a boy or girl - then I can order the right sex for his/her new playmates norti

So Lisa - whats next on your birdie wishlist? rub hands lol!

**Please note (Kim) I have not unashamedly begged Lisa once for pics - no Sir I haven't, not even a little hint in there**

nosepic LOL
Back to top Go down
Bertyboo
Kim
Bertyboo

Female
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:13 pm

ummmm..........I detect a little hint for pics in there Deb LOL
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:19 pm

jiggle I HAVE NO SHAME WHEN PICS ARE INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICS!!! PICS PLEASE!!!!!!! PICSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
norti seeee Deb! I did it for you lol! YOU JUST KNEW I WOULD TOO! LOL

nosepic what can I say..............IM PREDICTABLE!
Back to top Go down
Toto
Egg
Egg
Toto

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Ok! :)) I'll sort out some pics soon.....promise! :))) :heartsmile:
Back to top Go down
Piper38
Laurie
Piper38

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm

jiggle YAY!!! I look forward to those indeed rub hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all :)) Introducing Toto   Hi all :)) Introducing Toto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all :)) Introducing Toto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bird Paradise :: Guest Nest :: Welcome-
Jump to: